Skip to main content

Celebrating International Women's Day with a new painting

Celebrating International Women's Day with a new painting


Hi all... today as i got up i just realised at google art that tomorrow is international women day do thought to make an art and enter in a competition so here is my new art on 
                                                             MAA
I was missing my mom from so many days and while remembering her i just draw an art on her <3 b="">

work done on oil pastels on paper

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Madhubani Coasters

Coasters are used by everybody soo that i used some mini canvases and turn them into coasters and colourfull  in Madhubani art Most popular art in India #madhubani#coasters

Fearless at bay

Fearless at Bay #fearless #bay #melbourne #australia #art mixed media art Suggestion this going for a competition......  

Light in Darkness

Poem Sickness, sorrow, death, disgrace, All of these I have to face ; Pain of body, fret of mind, Poverty, with bread to find. Restless day and sleepless night, Dread of darkness, fear of light, Not a soul to care for me, Not a friend on earth but thee. Thou, too, hast a frightened stare 'Neath thine eyelids, unaware. And like Him Who raised the dead, Hast not where to lay thy head. But because thou lovest me, For thy sake I'll fight us free Prom this deadlock of despair, From this hell, to heaven, I swear  ARt -This got published by fearless collective